Welcome to TripleO documentation¶
TripleO is a project aimed at installing, upgrading and operating OpenStack clouds using OpenStack’s own cloud facilities as the foundation - building on Nova, Ironic, Neutron and Heat to automate cloud management at datacenter scale
- TripleO Contributor Guide
- Information for New Developers
- How to Contribute
- Core maintainers
- Developer Documentation
- Composable services tutorial
- Release Management
- Primer python-tripleoclient and tripleo-common
- Upgrades Development
- TripleO Architecture
- Architecture Overview
- Deployment Workflow Overview
- Deployment Workflow Detail
- High Availability (HA)
- Managing the Deployment
Tripleo CI Guide¶
- TripleO CI Guide
- TripleO CI jobs primer
- Reproduce CI jobs for debugging and development
- How to add a TripleO job to your projects check pipeline
- Standalone Scenario jobs
- Baremetal jobs
- How the TripleO-RDO Pipelines’ Promotions Work
- TripleO CI Promotions
- emit-releases-file and releases.sh
- TripleO CI ruck|rover primer
- Chasing CI promotions
- Gating github projects using TripleO CI jobs
- Content Provider Jobs
- TripleO Dependency Pipeline
- TripleO CI Zuul Jobs Parenting
- TripleO Install Guide
- TripleO Introduction
- Deploy Guide
- (DEPRECATED) Basic Deployment (UI)
- Feature Configuration
- Custom Configurations
Some steps in the following instructions only apply to certain environments, such as deployments to real baremetal and deployments using Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL). These steps are marked as follows:
Step that should only be run when using RHEL
RHEL Portal Registration
Step that should only be run when using RHEL Portal Registration
RHEL Satellite Registration
Step that should only be run when using RHEL Satellite Registration
Step that should only be run when using CentOS
Step that should only be run when deploying to virtual machines
Step that should only be run when deploying Ceph for use by the Overcloud
Step that should only be run when choosing to use components from their stable branches rather than using packages/source based on current master.
Step that should only be run when installing from the Yoga stable branch.
Step that should only be run when installing from the Zed stable branch.
2023.1 Antelope (SLURP)
Step that should only be run when installing from the 2023.1 Antelope (SLURP) stable branch.
Step that should only be run when installing from the 2023.2 Bobcat stable branch.
Steps that will run the pre and post-deployment validations
Step that is optional. A deployment can be done without these steps, but they may provide useful additional functionality.
Any such steps should not be run if the target environment does not match the section marking.