StarlingX uses storage resources on the controller and worker hosts, and on storage hosts if they are present.The StarlingX storage configuration is highly flexible. The specific configuration depends on the type of system installed, and the requirements of the system.
StarlingX OpenStack is a containerized application running on top of the StarlingX.
The storage management of hosts is not specific to StarlingX OpenStack.
- Storage Resources
- Ceph Placement Group Number Dimensioning for Storage Cluster
- Storage on Controller Hosts
- Configure the Optional Image Conversion File System
- Create or Change the Size of Nova-local Storage
- Replace Nova-local Storage Disk on a Simplex System
- Nova Ephemeral Storage
- Replace a Nova-Local Disk
- Storage on Compute Hosts
- Storage on Storage Hosts
- Specify the Storage Type for VM Ephemeral Disks
- Storage-Related CLI Commands
- Storage Utilization Display
- Increase the Size of Raw Image Uploads in OpenStack