Contributing to Senlin Dashboard¶
If you’re interested in contributing to the Senlin Dashboard project, the following will help get you started.
Contributor License Agreement¶
In order to contribute to the Senlin Dashboard project, you need to have signed OpenStack’s contributor’s agreement.
Most of the tools used for OpenStack depend on a launchpad.net ID for authentication.
Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/senlin-dashboard/
[senlin-dashboard] prefix in subjects with for faster responses
$ git clone https://opendev.org/openstack/devstack $ cd devstack
Add following repo as external repositories into your
[[local|localrc]] #Enable senlin enable_plugin senlin https://opendev.org/openstack/senlin #Enable senlin-dashboard enable_plugin senlin-dashboard https://opendev.org/openstack/senlin-dashboard
Please see the link: https://docs.openstack.org/senlin/latest/install/index.html for more detail about setting Senlin Server.
The unit tests can be executed directly from within this Senlin Dashboard plugin project directory by using:
Source Code Reference¶
- senlin_dashboard package
- senlin_dashboard.api package
- senlin_dashboard.api.rest package
- senlin_dashboard.cluster package
- senlin_dashboard.cluster.clusters package
- senlin_dashboard.cluster.nodes package
- senlin_dashboard.cluster.policies package
- senlin_dashboard.cluster.profiles package
- senlin_dashboard.cluster.receivers package
- senlin_dashboard.cluster.templatetags package
- senlin_dashboard.enabled package